One of Bitcoin’s flaws is the lack of usability as a currency – Bitcoin is not yet regulated and accepted as a currency to purchase goods and services and those who hold Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency look for ways to use the digital coin in order to exchange it in return for other products.
One way to use Bitcoin is by booking flights.
For those who do not hold Bitcoin and are looking for a reliable provider, Binance is one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and provides Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies.
If you already hold Bitcoin, booking a flight is a simple and fast process:
- Go to CheapAir.com and choose a flight.
- Approve your trip details.
- Fill in all the details on the next page and choose Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency) as your preferred payment method.
- In order to complete your payment, you have two options. The first option is to send the Bitcoins through your wallet to the address as presented on the copy tab. The second option is to choose the scan tab and scan your wallet barcode (see details below).
Booking a Flight with Bitcoin
Paying for your flight with Bitcoin is an easy process but let’s do it step-by-step. After you chose your flight on CheapAir.com, you will be transferred to a page to approve the trip details.
Once you confirm your trip details, you will then be transferred to the payment page, which on this page you have the option to choose Bitcoin (You can also pay with Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin or Dash) as your preferred payment method.
Then, you will have to choose how to transfer Bitcoin in order to approve the flight. There are two options: the first is to scan your barcode (you can find the barcode in your wallet or exchange platform), the second option is through the copy tab – copy the address and transfer the Bitcoin in your wallet or exchange platform.
That’s it. You are ready to go. It’s pretty easy to book a flight with Bitcoin. Another way to use Bitcoin through CheapAir.com is to book hotels and car rentals.
- Top Destinations for a Virtual Travel in 2021 and Beyond - July 27, 2021
- What are the Safest Ways to Store Bitcoin? - July 21, 2021
- Splice Sounds Review – Everything You Need to Know - July 19, 2021