Decentralized Finance, also known as DeFi, coins have been some of the best-performing financial assets in 2020. These are essentially financial services that use smart contracts technology and includes anything from peer-to-peer payments systems to decentralized lending, trading, insurance, etc.
To get more information about some of the most unique and interesting coins, we suggest you visit our article this article about some of the Top Decentralized Finance blockchain projects. We also recommend checking the CoinMarketCap Defi coin list by market cap.
But one of the biggest problems of the cryptocurrency market is the disorganization and ironically, the lack of… decentralization. These Decentralized Finance projects typically trade on different exchanges and thus, you’ll find it extremely difficult to find a collection of popular Defi coins. Luckily, there’s a pretty convenient solution. So, let’s see what’s the easiest way to buy Defi coins.
How to Buy DeFi Coins?
Basically, there are various ways of how to buy Defi coins as many exchanges gathered these coins to a list. But I found that the easiest and most convenient platform that offers a coins list is HBTC. This is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, and by many opinions, it is most suited for active cryptocurrency day traders.
Nonetheless, if you want to start the process of buying Decentralized Finance coins, you’ll need to find the Defi Zone at HBTC. This obviously can be done from a computer or from a mobile phone (on a side note, HBTC has a great mobile app in terms of UI and functionality). Another reason why HBTC is the best app for buying Defi coins, in my view, is that it allows users to trade the coins vs USDT (and not bitcoin or any other coin for that matter)
So, to buy Defi coins, simply follow the steps
- Register for an account with HBTC here.
- Buy bitcoin with a fiat currency (USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CAD) on HBTC or transfer your bitcoins to the HBTC platform.
- Then, visit the Defi Zone under the More tab on your desktop.
On the HBTC mobile app, you can find the Decentralized Finance Zone on the home screen.
- That’s it, now you can buy and sell Decentralized Finance coins. On the Defi zone, there’s a selection of 36 digital assets including some of the most popular assets such as Chainlink, Synthetix, Nest, Uniswap, Power Pool, etc.
- Best Musical Instruments Deals on Amazon Prime Day 2022 - June 21, 2022
- 3 Offline Marketing Tips For Real Estate Businesses - June 17, 2022
- Can Bitcoin Bounce Back By the End of the Year? - June 14, 2022