The Outer Space Treaty was signed on the 10th of October 1967 based on the Declaration of Legal Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space. The treaty basically rules out the possibility that a country can own territory in space and forms the framework of international space law. 109 countries are parties of the treaty, while another 23 countries have signed the treaty but have not completed the ratification.
Dennis Hope, a former car salesman, saw the Outer Space Treaty as an opportunity. He sent a letter to the UN and claimed ownership on the moon as well as other planets on the solar system. Though Hope claimed ownership on the moon and other solar planets, he does support the right of every individual or corporation to own lands and sell the rights of ownership of a piece of land on the moon.
How can you buy land on the moon and how much does it cost?
There are several online sellers of a piece of land on the moon and other solar planets. Dennis Hope’s corporation, Lundar Embassy Corporation, is one of the most reliable and trustworthy sellers of land on the moon and claims to be the only authorized seller of land on the Moon. Here’s how to buy land on the moon:
- Click here to visit Lunar Embassy Corporation’s website.
- On the top menu, click the Buy Moon Land and then Buy Land on the Moon. Take note that you have other properties such as land on Mars, Mercury, Venus, Pluto, etc.
- Choose the area you wish to purchase which ranges from 1 acre to 20 acres. The cost of 1 acre is $24.99 and ranges up to $499.80. You can also add the name on the deed for 2.50 which is limited to 45 characters including spaces. You will be charged an additional $9.00 for shipping.
- Click add to cart and press the button in the top right corner that displays the cart and your items.
- Click the checkout button and fill in your personal details and payment method (PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express).
- Click place order.
Following your purchase, a certificate that approves your ownership will be sent to your address. Printed on 11-inch x 14-inch simulated parchment paper suitable for framing, the certificate indicates the precise location of your Moon property.
- Top Destinations for a Virtual Travel in 2021 and Beyond - July 27, 2021
- What are the Safest Ways to Store Bitcoin? - July 21, 2021
- Splice Sounds Review – Everything You Need to Know - July 19, 2021