Space stocks are one of the current trends in the investment sector in the world today. According to research, the space stocks industry has the potential for massive growth by 2040. The majority of stars such as Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have ventured into this industry contributing to its popularity worldwide.
In this article, we cover 5 ways to invest in the space stocks industry in 2022 and beyond. But first, let us learn how to invest in space stocks in the stock market. So, let’s get started.
How to invest in space stocks in the stock market
Before investing in space companies in the stock market, you first need to have your live trading account in place. However, you can first begin with a demo account for practice. The demo account is always free and does not require any charges. So, you can practice trading using a demo account before being ready to go live trading.
Below are the steps on how to start investing in space stocks in the stock market.
- Open a trading account – This can either be first opening a demo account or directly opening a live trading account.
- Select your product which ranges from spread betting to CFD (Contract for difference) trading.
- Place your order – Involves selecting between market, limit, and stop-entry orders when opening a buy or sell a ticket.
- Always keep yourself aware of market news. This is necessary if you want to venture and invest in space stocks to make the right prediction of the future of the market.
- Have risk management tools in place before starting to trade. This can include making use of stop-loss orders to avoid making large losses. Whereby you can close the trade if the market forces are against your predictions.
5 Ways to Invest in Space Stocks in 2022 and Beyond
Having understood how you can invest in space stocks in the stock market, let us now learn about the 5 Ways to Invest in Space Stocks. Below is a list of the best space stocks to invest in this year and beyond.
Procure Space ETF (UFO)
This is one of the best space stocks to invest in. The space stocks industry deals with aerospace and defense. The good thing about Procure Space ETF (UFO) is that they offer a diversified portfolio of investment to its investors. Thus, you have various investment opportunities to invest in such as human space travel and satellite broadband which is a new invention of the company.
Virgin Galactic (SPCE)
The company was founded by Richard Branson in 2004. Virgin Galactic (SPCE) is recognized as the world’s first commercial space company. The company deals with flying tourists to space and has plans of flying people to sub-orbital space this year. The company has also plans of making more commercial flights this year and also to fly paying passengers three times a month in 2023. This means that the future of Virgin Galactic (SPCE) is bright thus a good investment opportunity to invest in this year.
Momentus (NASDAQ: MNTS) – SpaceX partner
Momentus is a commercial space company which is located in the U.S. The company deals with transportation and other space infrastructure services. The company plans to provide more infrastructure services to its customers thus providing more investment opportunities to their investors this year and beyond.
Rocket Lab USA Inc
The company headquarters is based in the U.S. Rocket Lab USA Inc is liked by many investors because of various reasons. One of the reasons is that the company always launches two dozen rockets to orbit each month and it has maintained that up to now. Making the company more successful and a good place to invest in.
ARK Space Exploration & Innovation ETF
ARK Space Exploration & Innovation ETF is a company that focuses on the growth of its capital through investing in domestic and foreign securities. The company is a great investment opportunity in 2022 if you are not looking for short-term gains. Also, it is a great investment opportunity if you are interested in funding space exploration and innovation.
I believe that you are now more knowledgeable on space stocks and the best space stocks and Exchange Traded Funds to invest in this year and beyond. You can now go ahead and invest in space stock but remember that these stocks and ETFs are generally long-term investments. Although, with Elon Musk… who knows?
- 5 Reasons Why Cybersecurity Is Important for New Entrepreneurs - December 2, 2022
- Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tech Deals 2022 - November 25, 2022
- How Many Airplanes (And People) Are in the Sky At Any Given Second? - November 2, 2022