Bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency and is now widely accepted around the world. Nowadays, you can buy anything with bitcoin from electronic devices, a house, a car and booking a flight with Bitcoin. Although many have rejected bitcoin in recent years, claiming that it’s a bubble phenomenon that will disappear from the economic system, bitcoin remains a valuable currency as we enter a new decade.
Recently, we have found a new application that allows users to buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card and charges the lowest fees in the market (iwanttobuybitcoin charges 7% while competitors charge 10%-13%). In this article, we’ll show you how to buy Bitcoin in no time.
The cheapest way to buy bitcoin with credit/debit card
There are a few steps you need to take to complete your bitcoin purchase.
- First, visit iwanttobuybitcoin.com and complete the sign-up process. Take note that you can continue the sign-up process with your Facebook or Google account.
- Now, that you are logged in to iwanttobuybitcoin dashboard, choose the crypto coin you want to buy (if it’s bitcoin, then choose BTC). You can also purchase Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Choose the amount you want to buy – Note that you can click on one of the pre-set amounts ($200, $500, $100, $3000) or set the exact amount you want to buy (the minimum is 50 USD). Then, click the ‘Buy BTC’ button.
- Insert the bitcoin wallet address. If you do not have any crypto digital wallet, we recommend Trezor for a cold storage wallet and Jaxx for a mobile application wallet.
- Enter your credit/debit card, billing address, and contact details and click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- That’s it – You can see the bitcoins on your digital wallet.
Another easy way to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is by purchasing cryptocurrencies Contract for Difference (CFDs). A contract for difference is suitable for investors who wish to buy or sell a cryptocurrency in order to speculate the price rather than “physically” holding a virtual currency. Some of the most reliable crypto CFD providers include eToro, Plus500, and AvaTrade.
Risk Disclaimer: 80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- The Squid Game Shows Us Why Billionaires Are Dangerous to Society - October 11, 2021
- How to Book Flights with Cryptocurrencies? - October 4, 2021
- Here’s Why the Israeli Shekel is One the Strongest Currencies in the World - October 3, 2021