As we enter a new decade in the 21st century and technology continues to advance, some trends will be more beneficial than others and will be a huge part of the upcoming year. Knowing the key trends will allow people to prepare and identify opportunities. We have listed some areas that were trending in 2019 and most likely will continue to develop and increase in size.
Here’s a look at the top 10 trends to watch in 2020 that will be popping up in the year to come.
- Cannabis Products and Stocks
- 5G Technology
- DeFi (Decentralized Finance) Projects
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning Technology
- Virtual Reality/Mixed Reality/Extended Reality
- Eco-Friendly Products and Services
- Regenerative Agriculture and Soil Health
- Non-alcoholic Drinks
- Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies
We have collected some of the best guides, analyses, and predictions of the hottest trends in 2020. If you have any trend you think should be on the list, comment it below.
With so many technological applications coming so fast, it can be hard to cover all the trends and changes that are expected to come in 2020. The list above highlights some of the more innovative fields and technological developments but whatever happens in the upcoming year will be a continuation of the tech revolution. More trends include the integration of autonomous cars, virtual sim cards, synthetic food (food engineering), renewable energy, and Robotic Process Automation.
- The Best Photogrammetry Programs for Drone’s 3D Mapping - June 3, 2020
- Best Headphones and Earphones For Music Under $100 - June 2, 2020
- Check Out These Innovative Water Sports Products - June 2, 2020